Dana Sheldon has been practicing family law exclusively since 2009. Prior to that, she was a business litigator for two years. She has considerable experience handling high conflict family law matters, including property division issues, custody and visitation, spousal support and child support as well as post-judgment disputes. She is versed in working with experts, including forensic accountants and custody evaluators.
Dana is a tough and compassionate advocate. She is solution-oriented and always seeks to develop and execute strategies that will reach resolutions outside of the courtroom to achieve goals in the best interests of her clients. However, when alternative dispute resolution processes fail, Dana is prepared to litigate to protect her client’s rights and interests.
Dana enjoys being with her family, relaxing at the beach, and getting a workout in when she can.
- Witkin Award for Evidence
- Witkin Award for Wills and Trusts
- CALI Award for Excellence in Appellate Advocacy
- State Bar of California
- Second Saturday Divorce Workshop, San Mateo
- Golden Gate University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2006
- University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A., 2002