Dannielle Campbell has been successfully representing families and individuals in divorce and custody cases since 2015. Prior to her work as an attorney, she was a family law paralegal for four years. She represents clients in all aspects of dissolution, parentage and post-judgment actions, including property division, child and spousal support, and custody matters. In addition to traditional divorce representation, Dannielle also advises clients attending mediation and acts as a mediator.
Dannielle helps clients seek name and gender changes by securing court orders and changing government identity documents. She’s also experienced in working with domestic violence issues and other sensitive issues.
Dannielle is passionate about working closely with her clients to provide caring, thoughtful assistance in a time of need. When she’s not practicing law, you’ll find her in her garden or spending time with her family.
- Pro Bono Honor Society
- Certificate of Completion in Mediation and Conflict Resolution
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- Bar Association of San Francisco – Family Law
- Bar Association of San Mateo – Family Law
- California Lawyers Association – Family Law
- Bay Area Lawyers for Individual Freedom
- Professional Women’s Network (PWN), President
- Golden Gate University School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2014
- San Francisco State University, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, 2008