Rachael Zeiph has been exclusively practicing Family Law since 1998, mostly at law firms, and for four years with the Department of Child Support Services.
Rachael has extensive experience working with all aspects of divorce and paternity actions including division of property, stock options, retirement accounts, spousal support, child support, high conflict custody cases, and domestic violence and restraining orders. She was often appointed as Minor’s Counsel, giving her the unique tools to uniquely understand children’s interests. At Moradi Saslaw, she uses that experience to help her parent clients settle and/or litigate their cases, with the best interests of the children in mind. Rachael works extensively with a variety of family law professionals to achieve the best results for her clients, including child custody evaluators, special masters, mediators and therapists.
Along with Rachael’s vast experience, her approachable and calm demeanor enables her to manage each case effectively, whether the case requires intensive advocacy or a mediated approach. She strives to promote settlement; however, she is a resilient advocate for her clients to achieve the best outcome in a very challenging and emotional time and has extensive courtroom experience. No case is the same, and each client receives representation tailored to their goals.
A true San Francisco native, Rachael enjoys spending time with her children, walking and hiking with her dogs Daisy & Olive, and is an avid quilter.
- State Bar of California
- Bar Association of Contra Costa County – Family Law Section
- Board Member of the Bar Association of Contra Costa County – Family Law Section (2017-2018)
- Contra Costa Bar Association County Board of Directors (2019-2020)
- University of San Francisco, School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 1998.
- San Francisco State University, Bachelor of Arts , Social Science with a Concentration in Criminal Justice, Summa Cum Laude, 1995.