Suzanne Tong has practiced family law in California since 2008. Her background in business, tax, and accounting allows her to understand the complex financial issues that can arise in family law matters, especially in the Bay Area. She has ample experience successfully litigating and settling estates up to $74M. She attains optimum results in multiple divorce processes including the public courthouse, private judges, and mediation.
Suzanne believes in doing the best for her clients, whether that’s being creative with settlements, aggressive in litigation, or cooperative in the right circumstances. She volunteered as a mentor and counselor to various youth organizations, an experience that permits her to understand well the nature and dynamics of custody related issues. She’s also active in the political process, volunteering as a poll observer for elections.
Outside the firm, Suzanne enjoys traveling with her family, baking, and watching her guilty pleasure show, Grey’s Anatomy.
- State Bar of California
- California Bar Association
- Contra Costa County – Family Law
- San Mateo County Bar Association – Family Law
- San Francisco Bar Association – Family Law
- Earl Warren Inns of Court (2012-2015)
- Alameda County Family Law Section (2011-2014)
- University of Oregon, School of Law, J.D. 2007
- University of California, Davis, B.A., Economics and Ancient History, 2002